Tuesday, March 27, 2007

boston...

This past weekend was spent up in Boston with my wife and some great friends.

I'm still trying to determine if I enjoy shooting more in Boston or New York. Each time I go to New York, then thats my favorite city. But then each time I go to Boston, then thats my favorite city. So until I get to New York again, Boston is my current favorite.

Some of the trips highlights were getting yelled at by subway security for taking pictures in the subway(hey, who knew??), eating at a fabulous restaurant: the Redline, and watching people that were way too small drink way too much.

Of course, as it is in New England it snowed saturday night and turned way cold. Not a fan of precipitation of any kind.

Enjoy the pics of (for the time being) my favorite city....Boston.

















No comments: