Thursday, July 10, 2008

cha-cha-cha-changes....

Well now.........isn't it funny how life can change so fast!!! My wife and I were blessed a week ago with the newest arrival here at Oceanview H.Q. (And, no it wasn't a new lens, camera, computer or piece of gear...)

This has been the big news I have been talking about, and I had planned on posting some images from my wife's maternity session that we did, but the little guy showed up a little earlier than we thought!!! It was an awesome experience and my little boy is the most amazing thing ever!!

I apologize for being a little late returning emails/calls, but I'm finally all caught up ( I've got plenty of time when he's up all night!!), and excited about this newest chapter in my life. So without further ado.....

Born July 2nd at 4:27 a.m. -
Measuring 19 inches from head to toe, and weighing in at a lean 6 lbs. 2 ounces.....

'Aiden Patrick Akoury'

love ya' buddy!!!

No comments: