Monday, August 11, 2008

christi & sean...

Couple: Christi & Sean
Venue: The Riverview - Simsbury, CT
DJ: Marty Q.

I had two weddings this weekend, the first was the ever popular 8/8/08 date. This was Christi and Sean's wedding at the brand new Riverview in Simsbury. It rained for a lot of the day, but cleared out just before the ceremony which was awesome. I met a lot of great people as usual including the extremely talented, super nice DJ 'Marty Q.' This guy did it all...sing, play music, play instruments during dinner....it was quite entertaining. 

Some of my favorite images are below...


2 comments:

Dianna_Ball said...

Gregg - it was great to see you at the wedding. I took a chance that you might have posted some pics, and I was rewarded!

Great shots!

Dianna K. Ball

Gregg Akoury said...

Thanks Dianna!!!! It was great to see you there as well!! What a great night!