Friday, April 20, 2007

b'day pics...

I thought I'd post some pics from my nephews 1st birthday party. The kids were awesome and I had a great time. They keep you on your toes and are extremely spontaneous!!!

I've got quite a few consultations this week as things keep rolling along towards the busy season. The engagement sessions are starting to book up as well and I'll have some pics to share soon.

Got a couple of new pieces of gear on the way, so I'm like a little kid checking the mail everyday and hoping today is the day UPS shows up....still waiting though; the suspense is killing me.

Speaking of killing me the yankees just lost to the red sox tonight after blowing a 6-2 lead in the bottom of the 8th. Just sickening. A-rod hit two more homers though so there is some good news...tomorrows another day...Sleep tight y'all...





No comments: