Friday, April 27, 2007

golf...

So I finally managed to get out and 'hit the links' this past week. My golf swing is definitely not what it was at the end of the season last year, but it'll get back there. I was at the driving range for about an hour and a half, and hit about two buckets. The first bucket was absolutely abominable...however by the end of the second bucket, I was really launching some beauties!! There is nothing like getting all of one and sending it sailing over 200 yards. What a feeling-if you've never tried it you've got to get out there. Definitely not as easy as it looks to hit that little golf ball.

And on a more business-related note, all that new gear I was waiting for finally came in!! I couldn't be happier and more excited. Its like Christmas morning over here at Oceanview HQ!
And now not on a business-related note, the NFL draft is tomorrow. One of the most exciting days of the year for any football fan. I'm anxious to see who my Jets pick tomorrow. Hopefully they won't disappoint.

Recommendation of the week:
NFL Draft - Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. ESPN

No comments: