Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Blog Feature...

So I'll be starting something new here on the blog in the coming weeks...I'll be featuring a link to some of the other photographers in the industry that have had a great impact on me, my business and my work. Please take the time to check out their work and see where some of my influence comes from. I am extremely fortunate to be in an industry where everyone is constantly helping each other become better. It ties into one of the main themes, 'COMPASSION', from last weeks book recommendation 'Love is the Killer App'.

So without further ado....here is the first Oceanview Photography spotlight artist....

Ben Chrisman

I've known Ben for almost a year, and he has been a tremendous help to me in structuring my business and critiquing my work so that I am constanly improving. I thank him for that and for answering my million questions without hesitation. Truly a gifted artist and amazing person, go spend some time with Ben Chrisman.


Be well...

2 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Chrisman is one of the best in the biz if you ask me. Huge fan of his work.

Ben Chrisman said...

thanks man! really nice of you. i'm still trying to come up with eight things for the tag. i haven't forgotten.