Monday, October 1, 2007

Chet and Jimna...

The images below are from Jimna and Chet's wedding this weekend in Wolcott. My day started at the hotel with the girls getting ready, along with the FOB (father of the bride) who was a real blast. From there I had a train of cars following me to the Reception Hall. Nobody, including me, knew where they were going....thank God for the Tom Tom GPS navigational system. (Available for a cool $350 at your local electronics depot).

The weather was great all day and I had a great time. Their families were both awesome and I met a tremendous amount of amazing people (including one guy from Jersey who is best friends with Bon Jovi's drummer and invited half the wedding guests to join them in Jersey for Thanksgiving dinner. I think he had one too many 'drinks'... I wish I could see his face when 75 strangers show up for turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce!!!)
Good food, good music, good times. Enjoy...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at Chet & Jimna's wedding! It was absolutely beautiful! The pictures you took are amazing!! Keep up the good work! Word will spread fast about you.