Thursday, January 17, 2008

january book selection...

One of my goals for this year is to read through a list of 12 books that I have compiled; one for each month. Well, I've already finished off January's selection 'The Four Hour Work Week' by Timothy Ferris. A very interesting read that I recommend to anyone that wants to think outside the box. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as everyone else that I've talked to you, but I did take away some great ideas from it and some great stories.





I also signed up for another seminar today; I'm excited to be attending this workshop by 'power marketing guru' Mitche Graf in my favorite city of Boston next month. I'm really looking forward to it, and if anyone out there wants to attend, needs a ride or wants more info let me know.

No comments: