Monday, January 14, 2008

kyle & christy...

I spent Saturday afternoon with my wife working with Kyle and Christy getting some nice portraits. We had some great light and the two of them were naturals!! We finished the night up with dinner out and then of course ice cream. Below are some of my favorites from the session.

On another note, I found out this week that I'll be shooting all the team photos for the local little league teams in April. This is gonna be a blast working with all these kids. It'll be a lot of work and I can't wait!!

And I hope everyone is ok after the 14 inches of snow we got this morning!! I finally figured out the right formula to use for the weatherman's snow prediction. Take the highest predicted number, subtract it from itself and add 2!! There you have it. Four years of meteorology school in one sentence!!

Booyah!!!




No comments: