Tuesday, May 8, 2007

weekend...

I spent this past weekend up in Monterey, Mass. on a church retreat. We were privileged to have an extraordinary speaker in Dwight Knight from Challenge Ministries there with us. The camp was located along the Appalachian trail and the sites were truly amazing. The food was unbelievable and of course I ate way too much...
I got to spend a lot of time with my brother which was really cool-he's the one in the bottom picture taken in front of the bonfire friday night. On the way back from the bonfire to the cabin, we were absolutely speechless looking up at the stars. The sky was so clear and there were no other lights around; it seemed like you could just reach up and grab them. God truly is the greatest artist there is.

I'm heading to New York city to see Les' Miserables on Broadway this friday night. I'll give a full review this weekend. Until then...

New England Keswick - Monterey, MA.
-click for larger image-




No comments: