Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Autumn...Finally!!

Today finally felt like autumn out, and I couldn't be happier. To me there is nothing better than throwing on a hoodie and heading outside into the autumn air. It's definitely my favorite season, although this year it will probably only last about three weeks before winter arrives. Unfortunately, it seems we only get two seasons in New England these days...Summer and Winter. Bugger!!

Continuing my reading kick, this weeks recommendation is 'Selling the Invisible' by Harry Beckwith. This book literally (okay thankfully not literally), blew my mind!! Sometimes the biggest things turn out to be the smallest and most subtle things you could imagine. I definitely enjoyed it.Cheers for now!!

1 comment:

Ben Chrisman said...

thanks for the book tip man. ill pick that up.