Thursday, October 18, 2007

vacation...

My wife and I are off to Florida and the Caribbean for the rest of this month and the first week of November to celebrate our first anniversary. I can easily say this has been the best year of my life; she is the most amazing woman ever and I couldn't be any happier or luckier.

Its been a crazy and busy summer and I'm looking forward to some beach time and relaxation. I am also stoked to see my best friend Kyle who has been on the cruise ship for the past 9 months acting/singing/performing. More like my brother, I can't wait to see him. Oh, the stories we could tell from our old 'band days'.

I'll be returning all calls/emails when we get back, and I'll be sure to post some images when we return.

Until then, be well and enjoy the Autumn air for me...

No comments: